Bondhus Ball End L-wrenches with ColorGuard finish insert into a screw at a 25 angle allowing natural hand and wrist movement. Color-coded tools can be distinguished at a glance and sizes are stamped on the tool. Every hex key l-wrench is designed and machined to achieve an optimal fit between tool and fastener. Tools insert quickly and easily into screw head and fit snug to generate greater torque and minimize slippage and stripping. Bondhus professional quality tools provide superior value and offer a lifetime warranty.
- Set includes l-wrenches in sizes: .050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, and 3/8 in.
- Extra long handle for extra leverage
- Ball end inserts into screw at a 25° angle
- ColorGuard finish durable color-coded finish for superior protection and easy tool identification
- Made with protanium high torque steel – up to 20% stronger, with more torque and twice the wear resistance of standard grades of steel
- Made with close clearances to reduce wear on screw heads
- Lifetime Warranty
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Hex Key Type: LWrench
- Number of Pieces: 13
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Hand Tool Type: Hex Key Set
- Individual/Set: Set