GearWrench introduced the original patented 5° ratcheting wrench in 1996 and quickly became a go-to brand for professional automotive technicians. The innovation didn’t stop there. Year after year, the GearWrench brand continues to expand its line-in ratcheting tools and beyond-to help automotive and industrial technicians get their jobs done faster and easier. Having the right tool for the job is critical and technicians working in cramped spaces understand better than anyone the power of this simple statement. This wide range is the backbone that gives GearWrench its reputation for unprecedented speed, strength and access. The result is increased productivity for those who keep GearWrench tools in their box.
- Contoured, dual material comfort grip
- Oil and solvent resistant
- Precision, fine tooth, reversible ratcheting mechanism
- Premium S2 quality steel bits
- Hex bits included: 1/8 in, 5/32 in., 5/32 in.
- Phillips bits included: #0, #1, #2
- 7 total pieces
- Number of Pieces: 7
- Magnetic Tip: No
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Color Family: Assorted Colors
- Hand Tool Type: Screwdriver Set
- Individual/Set: Set
- Tool Set Type: Screwdriver Sets
- Drive Style: Phillips-Slotted