The Milwaukee 3-Piece Pliers Kit provides solutions for a wide range of cutting and fastening application. The 10 in. REAM and PUNCH Straight Jaw pliers incorporate exposed metal handles (patent pending) and a precision pliers head for reaming pipe and punching electrical knock outs. The 8 in. Long Nose Pliers feature a 2 in. gripping nose for pulling wire and material through rough-in holes and other tight spaces, as well as an integrated fish tape puller. The 7 in. Diagonal Cutting Pliers feature Iron Carbide Edge hardened cutting edges for up to 2X more cuts and a tapered nose with flush cutting blades, which cut all the way to the tip. Milwaukee pliers feature over-molded comfort grips, which will not peel under jobsite conditions. All Milwaukee pliers are forged for strength and feature rust protection for long life.
- Forged design for added strength
- Rust resistant
- Reaming head design up to 1 in. or 2 in.
- Fish tape puller on-board (needle nose pliers)
- Iron carbide cutting edge for more cuts over the life of the pliers (8 in. diagonal pliers)
- Exposed metal handles for punching (straight jaw pliers)
- Electrical Tools Features: Handheld
- Number of Pieces: 3
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Color Family: Red
- Hand Tool Type: Plier Set
- Individual/Set: Set
- Tool Set Type: Plier Sets