The Steelman 42162 1/4 in. Drive 6-Point Standard (SAE) Socket Set is a 10-piece set containing the following popular sizes: 3/16 in., 7/32 in., 1/4 in., 9/32 in., 5/16 in., 11/32 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., and 9/16 in. Made from drop forged and heat treated chrome vanadium steel these sockets feature a ball detent recess on the 1/4 in. drive end to help them hold securely onto ratchets, adapters, and extensions. The 6-point design grips the sides of fasteners and not the corners, reducing wear and the chance of rounding the fastener. The sockets have an attractive high polish chrome finish that provides increased rust and corrosion resistance that is easy to wipe clean when oily or dirty. Easy to read socket size callouts are hard stamped into the steel and won’t fade or rub away.
- 10-piece set-set of 10 of the most commonly used 1/4 in. drive standard (SAE) sockets
- Durable steel tools-these sockets are made from drop forged, heat-treated chrome vanadium steel for long lasting durability
- Corrosion resistant-rust and corrosion resistant polished chrome finish not only looks great but is easy to clean
- Included sizes-set includes 3/16 in., 7/32 in., 1/4 in., 9/32 in., 5/16 in., 11/32 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., and 9/16 in.
- Stamped sizes-sockets have hard stamped size markings that are easy to read and won’t fade or rub away
- 6-point sockets-6-point sockets grip the sides of fasteners reducing the chance of wear or rounding
- Ball detent recess-a ball detent recess on the drive end helps hold the sockets securely onto ratchets, adapters, and extensions
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Number of Pieces: 10
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Hand Tool Type: Ratchet & Socket Set
- Individual/Set: Set
- Features: No Additional Features
- Drive Size: 1/4 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov