Easily reach and remove those hard to work on fasteners found inside confined spaces like the engine compartments of compact cars with the STEELMAN PRO 96753 Extendable Flex-Head Ratchet Set. This 3-piece set of ratchets have extra-long extending handles that give you exceptional reach while simultaneously providing increased leverage. The 1/4 in. drive ratchet extends from 6.75 in. to 8.75 in., the 3/8 in. drive ratchet extends from 9.5 in. to 13.5 in., and the 1/2 in. drive ratchet extends from 13.5 in. to 19 in. Each ratchet head features a 72-tooth reversible ratcheting mechanism that only needs a 5° arc to engage from tooth to tooth, letting you do more work in smaller spaces. This mechanism is then mounted to a 180° flexible neck that lets you position the ratchet head to the angle you need to work from rather than try to angle and twist yourself to accommodate the tool to the fastener. When finished a quick-release button on the back of the ratchet allows effortless removal of attached sockets and extensions. Made from strong and durable heat-treated chrome-vanadium steel with polypropylene and TPR rubber handles these tools are chemical and corrosion resistant and can easily withstand the rigors of everyday use.
- 3-piece set – 3-piece set includes a 1/4 in., 3/8 in., and 1/2 in. drive ratchet
- Strong and durable-made from heat-treated chrome-vanadium steel to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Flexible heads – each ratchet has a 180° flex head that allows you to easily reach fasteners at almost any angle
- Extendable handles – handles extend to provide a longer reach and increased torque, 1/4 in. – 6.75 in. to 8.75 in., 3/8 in. – 9.5 in. to 13.5 in., and 1/2 in. – 13.5 in. to 19 in.
- 72-tooth mechanism – inside the head of each ratchet is a 72-tooth reversible ratcheting mechanism that only needs a 5° arc
- Quick release – a quick-release button on the back of the ratchet head allows effortless socket removal
- Comfort grip handle – each ratchet has a comfort grip chemical resistant handle made from polypropylene with a TPR rubber overmold
- Measurement Standard: Metric,SAE,USS
- Number of Pieces: 3
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Hand Tool Type: Other Ratchet/Socket Set
- Individual/Set: Set
- Features: Quick Release
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov