A versatile combination of straight, curved, and long nose jaw profiles hold round, hex, and square shapes and clamp flat stock, L-angle, and sheet metal for welding or assembly. The pull-type release lever allows fast and controlled one-handed operation.
- Straight jaw pliers clamp flat stock, L-angle, and sheet metal for welding or assembly
- Curved jaw pliers with straight tips grip round, square, and hex shapes, flat stock, and sheet materials
- Long nose pliers reach into narrow spaces to hold thin flat stock and sheet metal in position
- Pull-type release lever works like a trigger for controlled one-handed operation and fast repositioning
- Generously sized tension adjustment knob offers a large, nonslip knurled surface and a through hole for added leverage with a second tool
- Always Guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- TEKTON makes strong, classic tools for the expert tool user
- 1-pc. straight jaw locking pliers: 10 in.
- 2-pc. curved jaw locking pliers: 5, 10 in.
- 1-pc. long nose locking pliers: 9 in.
- Number of Pieces: 4
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Requires Hub?: No Hub Required
- Color Family: Multi-Colored
- Remote Access: No Remote Access
- Hand Tool Type: Plier Set
- Individual/Set: Set
- Tool Set Type: Plier Sets