Precision in a single tool, on one end the traditional open wrench is used for tightening nuts and bolts; on the other end, a box end that allows the application of greater torque force. The open end provides the speed, together with an end angle that permits two action positions, reducing the angle of recovery to 15 degrees. The closed end with 12 points of contact gives the box end head high strength properties.
- Box end with superdrive design.
- Narrow ends for better access in tight areas.
- Precision machined ends for a perfect fit on nuts and bolts.
- Oval body for a more comfortable grip.
- Handle Type: Thin
- Material: Chrome
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Head Type: Combination Wrench
- Degrees Offset: 30 °
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Color Family: Platinum
- Points: 12-point
- Hand Tool Type: Combination Wrench
- Individual/Set: Individual
- Features: Angle,Open-End,Spanner
- Open Size 1: 3/4 in
- Box Size 1: 3/4 in
- Wrench length (in.): 13.25
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov